is this a GOOD MASK

If your looking for quality, this thing looks like crap :mad:
Itd be worth it to just get one from the lair here :mad:

simple answer is no there is no back to the mask and costume and you only get a back to the mask is if you buy the so called "Deluxe" mask.There is dreads but they are fused to the mask so simple answer don't buy this peice of ****.Keep looking on E-bay I got my newest mask(Still needs paint), from Fear factory studios who seems to keep a steady supplie of them.

simple answer is no there is no back to the mask and costume and you only get a back to the mask is if you buy the so called "Deluxe" mask.There is dreads but they are fused to the mask so simple answer don't buy this peice of ****.Keep looking on E-bay I got my newest mask(Still needs paint), from Fear factory studios who seems to keep a steady supplie of them.

cheap ?

by far...its rubies (I believe) if your serious about a Pred costume...stay away from that stuff. If you want quality your real only option is to save up and get something from someone from the lair

yeh man , build it up, if you wanna good suit its necessary to spend some good money on it , thats a horrible suit to go with,
id say just be patient , don't waste money on that, if you want something nice it dose not go any lower then 50$ usd around here ,
i started out with the deluxe rubies mask with face place, its huge and decent for beginners and modified it with dreds ,
but there are tutorials to make decent skin for costume and armor too, trust me that suit looks nothing like
whats around here and that mask is ****,

hope we can help you buddy

ernie

listen to stigoi!!!! stay away from that costume.... i made that mistake thats why im telling u, its the worst i ever seen... , no part of that costume is worth a penny.. if u are looking for a cheap costume, make it yourself. theres a lot of very creative guys here not to mention lots or artists that can help u . just post some pics of your progress and they will critique it ,but they will also tell u how to make it better. tomorrow i will take few pics of that mask i left it at work to mess around i will post few pics so u can see how crappy it is....

listen to stigoi!!!! stay away from that costume.... i made that mistake thats why im telling u, its the worst i ever seen... , no part of that costume is worth a penny.. if u are looking for a cheap costume, make it yourself. theres a lot of very creative guys here not to mention lots or artists that can help u . just post some pics of your progress and they will critique it ,but they will also tell u how to make it better. tomorrow i will take few pics of that mask i left it at work to mess around i will post few pics so u can see how crappy it is....

thanks for the help it does look like crap

Run away from it! As fast as you can! It's HORRIBLE! I had to learn the hard way. Mask looks like a child's arts and crafts gone awry and the "one-size-fits-all" cloth suit wouldn't fit me height-wise and I'm only 5'9". Don't make the same mistake I did :mad:

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back