Is there some way to add extra height to yourself in your suit?

predaphile

This is a question regarding height. I was wondering if any of you guys had tips on how to make yourself taller, suit wise.

I'm a woman, a quite short one actually, and it bugs me knowing that if I finally get done with my suit, I'll be VERY short. I'll feel like the tiniest Predator Female ever. I want to seem superior, because hey, Predators ARE, but my height is my downfall. Sometimes I wish I was a man, you guys get serious height advantages. Being a woman with a love interest in Predators sometimes burns.

I've tried adding height to the feet and shoes already, but it always turns out really, really bad, or when I get a nice height, I tend to be a drunk Predator, if you could imagine.

Is there something else I could do/attempt or am I doomed?

Well first off, welcome to the lair, glad to have more huntresses join the ranks. You may want to introduce yourself in This Thread

Lots of people jsut add a platform to the bottom of the feet. Some try and sculpt something around a boot, and others try to incorporate the lift into the shoe. Basically three different methods.

1. Boot

2. Alphatechs Feet

I prefer the second one, cause it incoporates the feet with out giving the effect of the lift.

Hope this helps

Dave

I don't have any great ideas, but I thought I'd just say I rather like the idea of a small predator. Sure, the ones in the films are all huge, but I'm just envisioning a small, quick Pred, and some of the advantages they'd have over their larger brethren. Speed, maneuverability, stealth - these would all be improved by a smaller frame.

I know, that doesn't help you at all, just an opinion of mine...

All opinions are appreciated, no doubt.

I'm just more into tall Predators I suppose :]

btw--the tutorial helped A LOT. My feet are on their way :p

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back