Is there an "approved" Dark Rey/Dark Vision Rey Cosplay?

SithLordBritt

Forgive me if this has been asked before, I did check so there was no duplication of efforts. I have taken a look multiple times on the Rebel Legion and on the 501st and I am not finding that anyone has "approved" of a version of Dark Rey for trooping. Am I missing the right detachment in my searches? I know plenty of people just take her resistance outfit and make the fabrics black... which I don't mind doing but I am sure I wouldn't be able to do any official trooping with it.

Thanks all!

Indeed, The Rey Cosplay Community Facebook group is something that i am a part of :)

As of right now i don't believe there is an approvable Dark Rey because neither the 501st nor the Rebel Legion have made a decision on where she would belong between the two groups, and there isn't very good reference available outside of the figures that are coming out.

That may change in the future, but to my knowledge there is no CRL for her at the moment.

That said, build your Dark Rey and wear it! We love to see it. Besides, I have built all of the incarnations of Rey, but have only bothered to get my Scavenger approved. That doesn't stop me from wearing the others :)

Join us if you like:

Indeed, The Rey Cosplay Community Facebook group is something that i am a part of :)

As of right now i don't believe there is an approvable Dark Rey because neither the 501st nor the Rebel Legion have made a decision on where she would belong between the two groups, and there isn't very good reference available outside of the figures that are coming out.

That may change in the future, but to my knowledge there is no CRL for her at the moment.

That said, build your Dark Rey and wear it! We love to see it. Besides, I have built all of the incarnations of Rey, but have only bothered to get my Scavenger approved. That doesn't stop me from wearing the others :)

Join us if you like:

Thank you! Just sent my request to join! :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back