Is there a predator police/hunter

Uhtred18

Hi guys just wondering if there was some sort of Predator in each clan who ensures all the rules are obeyed and hunt down offenders?, its just im thinking about making a bio with writing all over it and I cant really think of what to write, so I was considering rules of the hunt or something.

*Sorry if this is in the wrong place, didnt know where to post it.

ARBITRATORS (Yautja law enforcement, mainly consisting of Elders who are bored with the hunt) are allowed to eliminate the outcasts on sight. Bad Bloods are never accepted back and travel aimlessly. Some are evil, hunting and slaying anything alive - even other Yautja.

ARBITRATORS (Yautja law enforcement, mainly consisting of Elders who are bored with the hunt) are allowed to eliminate the outcasts on sight. Bad Bloods are never accepted back and travel aimlessly. Some are evil, hunting and slaying anything alive - even other Yautja.

Thanks svehunter, I couldnt figure out what they were called.
Yea this will probably be what im goin to focus on.

Wow, I never knew that the Yautja law enforcement consisted mainly of Elder Yautja. Must be pretty nerve wracking for the Bad Blood's running around and try not to be noticed or discovered by a Elder that has been through plenty of hunts, trials, etc.
I guess everyone learns something new everyday.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back