Is there a paper pep for the Arkham Origins cowl?

Reznor9

Sr Member
I've been wanting to make an Arkham Origins cowl, but the choices in available peps are limited. I see one of the most used being the JFCustoms foam unfold which seems like a cool version, and another overly complicated foam unfold which I don't think anyone in the world has attempted with success.
I love working with foam but for the cowl I wanted to go the resin and fiberglass route. Now does such a paper pep exist or are there any of you pep artists that are up to the challenge of making one?

PattyCro89

Try a page called "Pepakura Library" on facebook dude :) read the top pinned post though and then look in the files section,it's in there with the neck piece included. Hope that helps.

Reznor9

Sr Member
I wasn't able to look at it because it is a closed group. But I requested entry. Anyhow Is this the one your talking about? Because I found it on here but was told by the guy who made it (tk1055) said that it was a foam build. Does that mean it won't have the same fold tabs and stuff?
source: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=199612&highlight=Arkham+origins+cowl+pep
image.jpg
Try a page called "Pepakura Library" on facebook dude :) read the top pinned post though and then look in the files section,it's in there with the neck piece included. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

PattyCro89

I wasn't able to look at it because it is a closed group. But I requested entry. Anyhow Is this the one your talking about? Because I found it on here but was told by the guy who made it (tk1055) said that it was a foam build. Does that mean it won't have the same fold tabs and stuff?
source: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=199612&highlight=Arkham+origins+cowl+pep
View attachment 479180
thats the one,I've built it both with foam and paper before,with paper the details sick out alot better in my opinion

RingDeacon

May have to try this. It looks much better than my arkham city mask. Cannot afford a Reveze mask like I want too. Not right now anyway.

Bigbat23

I tried that other one with the neck piece but I got so far and got stuck. I did make the neck piece and used it with JFCustoms cowl.