Is there a paper pep for the Arkham Origins cowl?

Discussion in 'DC Costumes and Props' started by Reznor9, May 19, 2015.

1. Reznor9

Reznor9 Sr Member

I've been wanting to make an Arkham Origins cowl, but the choices in available peps are limited. I see one of the most used being the JFCustoms foam unfold which seems like a cool version, and another overly complicated foam unfold which I don't think anyone in the world has attempted with success.
    I love working with foam but for the cowl I wanted to go the resin and fiberglass route. Now does such a paper pep exist or are there any of you pep artists that are up to the challenge of making one?

2. PattyCro89

PattyCro89 New Member

Try a page called "Pepakura Library" on facebook dude :) read the top pinned post though and then look in the files section,it's in there with the neck piece included. Hope that helps.

3. Reznor9

Reznor9 Sr Member

I wasn't able to look at it because it is a closed group. But I requested entry. Anyhow Is this the one your talking about? Because I found it on here but was told by the guy who made it (tk1055) said that it was a foam build. Does that mean it won't have the same fold tabs and stuff?
    source: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=199612&highlight=Arkham+origins+cowl+pep
    image.jpg

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  4. PhantomEvoX

PhantomEvoX Member

I'm getting ready to put one on eBay it's rubber though

5. PattyCro89

PattyCro89 New Member

thats the one,I've built it both with foam and paper before,with paper the details sick out alot better in my opinion

Durkness likes this.
  6. RingDeacon

RingDeacon New Member

May have to try this. It looks much better than my arkham city mask. Cannot afford a Reveze mask like I want too. Not right now anyway.

7. Reznor9

Reznor9 Sr Member

Do you have any pics of each completed build?
    love to see the difference.

8. mikey123mushukl

mikey123mushukl Well-Known Member

I simply took a foam file and clicked on add flaps in pepakura designer

9. Bigbat23

Bigbat23 Well-Known Member

I tried that other one with the neck piece but I got so far and got stuck. I did make the neck piece and used it with JFCustoms cowl.