Is the site faster, slower, no different?

Can you make this happen consistently? I'd like to see it if there is an issue so we can try to address it.

Art...the issue was hit or miss yesterday, and seems to have sorted itself out. If it happens again, I'll use the report button and add a note describing the problem.

It's semi slow on my desktop, but notoriously slower, like death to a sick fiddler slow; but on my laptop it's slower than that. Seriously, I could run 5 laps around the White House before a single page loads on my laptop. Granted the OS copyright on the thing is 1985-1999, but still...

Methinks I need a newer laptop...

Art...the issue was hit or miss yesterday, and seems to have sorted itself out. If it happens again, I'll use the report button and add a note describing the problem.

Thanks! Yesterday was a bit of all over the place... and we still have quite a ways to go before we are where we want to be. Moving servers and replication is a bit of a pain, but we are wanting to make sure we have better quality and better consistency for you guys, so you might see a bit of up and down over the next week or two as we suss it out. I know, when we are done, I am going to feel a lot better about our entire server situation. This has been an ongoing issue for over 18 months now and has caused endless headache.

Had a problem with some pages not fully loading, but that seems to have gone now.* I also seem to have lost the drop-down option on the menus at the top of each page. Now I have to click, let the page re-load with the sun menu now at the top and then click the option I want.

*Thought it had gone, but keeps happening.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back