Is the site faster, slower, no different?

The site seems to have up and down a couple of times in the last few minutes. But when it's up, it appears to be running faster.

Its faster, but keeps going in and out for me. Pulled up a thread with 5 replies read thru them real quick and the posted a reply. After I was done typing and hit submit it couldn't connect. Seems there are still a few bugs to exterminate, but look like it will be pretty good once ironed out.

EDIT- Just did it again trying to post this reply

Was down for me half the day, but it's fine now and speed is excellent. My history has been that it always had acceptable speed, but I couldn't always get the site to serve the pages. Wait a bit and it would be back fine.

Finding some issues in getting to other pages in a thread here and there...where it shows the thread has multiple pages, but you click on one of them and it takes you back to the first page. Even tried fooling the system and typed into the address bar to go to page 2, and it still didn't work.

Finding some issues in getting to other pages in a thread here and there...where it shows the thread has multiple pages, but you click on one of them and it takes you back to the first page. Even tried fooling the system and typed into the address bar to go to page 2, and it still didn't work.

Self-quote goodness! :)

The above issues seems to be sorted out now. :thumbsup

Been up and down today, but fast when on for sure.

I've been uexpectedly booted out of the chat several times today. But that could be my end.

I couldn't always get the site to serve the pages. Wait a bit and it would be back fine.

Philip, we are hoping this latest change will eliminate that particular issue. It has been plauging us for a while now and we have tried all we know to fix it without success. So we finally changed platforms completely.

Can you make this happen consistently? I'd like to see it if there is an issue so we can try to address it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back