Is the site faster, slower, no different?

Its much slower I have been trying to get on since 8 am and just now it loaded fast enough to access the site. Not an improvement if thats what you were after :( When it switched last night I could not get on .

The site was down for me until about 10:20 Central this morning. Might be coincidence, but I was entering therpf.com in the address bar and it wouldn't load. So I tried www.therpf.com and it popped right up.

Much faster on my end. No question.
It was never slow, but I was getting that darn error message often enough...no error yet, and I will say no doubt that it's faster.
Nice work guys.

David

Seems to be loading up a heck of a lot faster. The downtime this morning was a little concerning though.:) After the downtime last night it was really fast then we hit the downtime this morning and now it is as fast or faster than after the first downtime.

Hopefully not confusing.:) The site seems to running a lot smoother no errors have presented themselves yet! And the pages all load in blink of an eye.

After the downtime last night it was really fast then we hit the downtime this morning and now it is as fast or faster than after the first downtime.

The issue this morning was that we didn't have the connections setup correctly and we got overwhelmed. The site wasn't technically down... just too many people trying to connect at once. We have upped that number.

Like they said, the site was down earlier for me too. But the speed now seems about the same or maybe a tad quicker to me. :thumbsup

-Carson

Good God Art this thing is hauling a...!! :lol

For the past year and a half we have been on a Windows box, first at Godaddy and then with Switch. While I prefer Windows because I can actually work in it, it has been nothing but a headache. We are still on with Switch, but we just moved therpf.com over to a Linux box. We are also working on spooling up a second Linux server for some load balancing.

Ok... is the site going crazy for other people as well? I keep getting weird random pages when I click a link. I tried to go to my sale thread for superman crystals and ended up at the hunters lair?

I tried to go to the junkyard, and got a page describing linkbacks and pingbacks?

Is it just me?

Chris

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back