Question Is the RPF slow for anyone else?

A couple days have been very bad for me, but last night and this morning are ok again. I assumed it was my computer (I don't think I noticed it on other sites, but I'm on the RPF more than any other, so I might not have even visited other sites in those few days. So, still could have been my comp, metrocast, whatever, and not the site).

Seems okay from here. Definitely something going on somewhere, though.. some sites, or parts of sites, all over the 'net are loading very slowly for me. While other stuff (like the RPF here) loads fine.

I'm trying to load another page right now on a different forum.. the page itself loaded normally, but the images (pulled from Photobucket) are taking FOREVER to load. Google itself almost didn't load for me a few minutes ago, either.

Makes me wonder if there's some big switchboard somewhere that's acting up, causing problems depending on where you are and where you're trying to go.

I'm good today, but yesterday trying to view it at work on my phone was pretty bad for a few hours.

It was worse an hour or so ago. Better now, but still now what i'd call 'normal'.

Everything else i've been to seemed OK though.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back