Is the backpack attached to the Chest armor?

DeadPool2

Hey guys i was just wondering how I should do the backpack and chest armor piece with the shoulder cannon?...
I have seen vinman's templates and he does include how to make the chest piece but never gets around to the backpack. Is the chest armor and backpack all one piece with the shoulder cannon attached? Or do you just hook the backpack onto the chest armor afterwards? I just wanted to make sure before I get started on armor.
By the way the armor I am going to be making is AVP and I have a celtic bio coming in so hope that helps a little.
Thanks Guys!

I think it depends on the predator... some have like a whole assemply that gets attached on, some the medkit is just on the backplate... I am curious too. Like if I have an AVP chest, and a wolf medkit... ow do I attach that medkit?

I think it depends on the predator... some have like a whole assemply that gets attached on, some the medkit is just on the backplate... I am curious too. Like if I have an AVP chest, and a wolf medkit... ow do I attach that medkit?
Yea its kinda of difficult to figure out but ill just customize it myself I have seen vinmans take on the backback and it came out very good. So ill probably just copy his since I am making the heavy duty celtic pred. But I think I will make everything detachable for the backpack ill either get it to snap on or just velcro whichever is stronger. But I think you are right with it depends on what pred it is but I guess that is where your own creativity comes in!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back