Is Premier Toys trustworthy or a scam?

charades

Pretty much as the subject says. I found a hilariously cute Deadpool Pikachu vinyl figure my sister would love for Christmas, but can't find information about this website.
Has anybody heard of, ordered from, or know anything about the website Premier Toys? Wouldn't want to get scammed out of a Christmas gift. It looks pretty legit, but Google searches for trustpilot reviews and stuff don't turn anything up. It's like if the information isn't on the website itself, it doesn't exist, which certainly raises red flags.

Deadpool Pikachu Figurine

They seem pretty new. That might be the reason there isn't much about them online at this time. If you check out their Facebook page, they only have a little over 200 people liking the page so far, which leads me to believe the page isn't that old. They also seem to tweet and do blog posting about all the conventions they attend, so maybe they were more of a booth sales type company who has decided to step things up with a website and plans to do more online sales.

Ohhh that is ringing a bell now. I thought I'd heard of this company somewhere. A further look at their Facebook page has photos of their booth at FanExpo, which I've been to every year for about a decade! I guess you're right about their online endeavors being fairly new. I don't feel so suspicious anymore!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back