IS NARIN THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO NEW PREDATOR CONCEPTS??

LEO LASER

I'm New to having PREDATOR FEVER, but after I recently saw Narin's Studio (www.narinstudio.com).. I really don't know what to say.. speechless..

So.. After seeing the "Predators" Movie, I thought about what Narin could do with a Predator Movie and how his Untouchable Style would make the Movie Effects/Props 2nd to None..

I'm a Novice sculptor, using Super Sculpey.. and after seeing Narin's work.. I have a HERO..

Long story short.. ANYTHING TO DO WITH PREDATORS.. NARIN NEEDS TO BE INVOLVED..

The "Predators" Movie could have used his help..

In my opinion.. PREDATORS are Much QUICKER, More BAD ASS and WHIP ASS WAAAY MORE Than These Movies keep letting Them..

Either Way I Have PREDATOR FEVER.. now I get to wait on the next Genius Narin Creation.. just like the rest of you..

+++ Energy

we all love the narin works his pieces are truly amazing....i hope you use them to inspire you to create your own works

however

The Hunters Lair is the best thing to happen to predators concepts EVA!!!!.....Yes i am biased

Okay.. That's the Best Answer.. ha.. Speaking of Narin.. Are there any more Pics of this Hunter Palace? I would Love to see some different views..

HunterPalaceNarin.jpg

Narin also happens to be a member here on the Lair he doesn't drop in as often as the rest of us but whenever he is working on a new project we are the first ones to know about it.

I'm New to having PREDATOR FEVER, but after I recently saw Narin's Studio (www.narinstudio.com).. I really don't know what to say.. speechless..

So.. After seeing the "Predators" Movie, I thought about what Narin could do with a Predator Movie and how his Untouchable Style would make the Movie Effects/Props 2nd to None..

I'm a Novice sculptor, using Super Sculpey.. and after seeing Narin's work.. I have a HERO..

Long story short.. ANYTHING TO DO WITH PREDATORS.. NARIN NEEDS TO BE INVOLVED..

The "Predators" Movie could have used his help..

In my opinion.. PREDATORS are Much QUICKER, More BAD ASS and WHIP ASS WAAAY MORE Than These Movies keep letting Them..

Either Way I Have PREDATOR FEVER.. now I get to wait on the next Genius Narin Creation.. just like the rest of you..

+++ Energy

Hello my Atlanta friend Leo this is Dispain WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION!

I don't want to say THE best, only because that to me kind of puts down other phenomenal artists on this site, but DEFINITELY among the bests...

If anyone has any Links to, Step by Step Sculpting and Painting.. I would Dig seeing them.. Got this from Predatorstuff.com Link..

HotToys Sculptors are Sick too.. Joseph Studio

On another thought.. I want to see a Predator Movie that Focuses on the Predators and their Galactic Safaris.. Let Peter Jackson give it a whirl..

Also If anyone has Pictures of Grey Zon Skulls, I would Love to see them.. He got shut down before I could save any Pictures..

Thanks

+++ Energy

Narin is one of the best. He's inspired me as well and gave me lots of ideas as to how armors would go together.
But he's not the only inspiration for me I also draw from Ton's of other artists found on Deviant Art, Art History books, All kinds of medieval armor, this guy Simon Lee who does phenomenal organic style sculpts, Concept artists/sculptors such as Yasushi Nirasawa, Takayuki Takeya who both do amazing work on Toys and Character designs for Live Action TV shows Kamen Rider, Garo, etc.
Joe Dunaway also my favorite Painters who seriously brings the life out of Resin models.
On the Lair peeps like Casey/Biohunter76, Hez, Usurper, Ruffkintoy, Pete Mander does amazing sculpts of Pred Heads, Helmets, and armor.

The list goes on but that is from whom I draw my inspiration from. This is just the Art side of things. For putting together costumes Scott/Bovine13 is a genius.

So stick around and learn from these guys.

have to agree with uratz! narin really rocks when it comes to designing and concepts of new predators...
a lot of hunters are inspired with his works...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back