Is Mark Starvis still out there?

vader45

Sr Member
Is this guy still around selling sabers? I paid for one back in 2016 but I never got it. Now it is to late to go through paypal. I was wondering if anyone has heard or seen him recently?

Here is the receipt from paypal that I paid him.

Close
Your recipient should have the money by April 5, 2016.

Paid withHOME SAVINGS & LOAN CO x-XXXXYour backup is VISA x-xxxxTransaction ID72Y70686A4766191R​
Sent toMark Starvisthestarv@gmail.comNote to Mark StarvisLS-OZ1 saber with Film accurate control box-deposit.DetailsSent to Mark Starvis
$200.00​

Total
$200.00​

Print details

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy and his company are trash, he is not doing crap to make good on this. I will slander him every chance I get and I hope the people of the RPF do the same, not for me but to save other people who have not lost their money yet towards this ass hat.

Hi,

Kev Vader from the 501st Legion here.

Mark Starvis has popped up in at least 1 Facebook group in the past couple of months, purportedly claiming to be 3D printing and selling DLT-19's DL44's and other Star Wars items.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top... post - buying and selling vintage and modern

He is now going by the Facebook username: "Marks Xts", and his business model seems to be a blueprint for how a bog-standard scammer operates.

The Rebel Armoury also has info on his latest endeavours: http://therebelarmory.com/thread/6619/custom-lightsabers-ozstralia

Last edited:
I think he was flogging sabacc props on the RPF facebook site a couple of weeks ago. I asked for pics of a distressed deck he was offering and was sent a pic from the visual guide.

This guy is a pathetic giant baby loser who has no disregard for anybody out there but himself. He is a waste of air, space and cell activity.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

Kev Vader from the 501st Legion here.

Mark Starvis has popped up in at least 1 Facebook group in the past couple of months, purportedly claiming to be 3D printing and selling DLT-19's DL44's and other Star Wars items.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top... post - buying and selling vintage and modern

He is now going by the Facebook username: "Marks Xts", and his business model seems to be a blueprint for how a bog-standard scammer operates.

The Rebel Armoury also has info on his latest endeavours: http://therebelarmory.com/thread/6619/custom-lightsabers-ozstralia

Hey Kev, I would like to thank you for the updated information on the guy!

And btw, your Capes rock!

I recently ordered a Vader hilt 3D printed from this guy on the above linked FB group. He seemed legit, but after a week of no update from him I sent a message and he said a part on his printer broke down and it would be another week before it was ready. Fast forward a week, never replied.When I sent a "I know you read my message" he was quick to respond and said it would be ready by Friday. No message on Friday. Following Tuesday, I messaged him, he repied said he had it and would post that week with a tracking number. Few days no track so I messaged him, no reply. Told him I saw you read it and he did reply. I got heavy handed with him, telling I wwas mates with page admin who was a cop and I wanted a refund. Spoke to admin mate on phone etc.... anyway he shows me a photo of a 3D printed saber asking if I wanted it still. I said nope refund and do it now. After some back and forth for a few minutes the refund showed up in my PP.
I'm glad I went with my gut feeling and called him out. He woudn't do a time stampedm pic of the saber when I asked....said he didn't know how. When I told him he made excuse and said he would do it later. The pic he showed looked familiar. I saw it on ebay from someone selling in US but Mark Xts ins in Queensland Aus.
Guess I was lucky with the pommy so and so.
Don't take crap and be firm with him.

I recently ordered a Vader hilt 3D printed from this guy on the above linked FB group. He seemed legit, but after a week of no update from him I sent a message and he said a part on his printer broke down and it would be another week before it was ready. Fast forward a week, never replied.When I sent a "I know you read my message" he was quick to respond and said it would be ready by Friday. No message on Friday. Following Tuesday, I messaged him, he repied said he had it and would post that week with a tracking number. Few days no track so I messaged him, no reply. Told him I saw you read it and he did reply. I got heavy handed with him, telling I wwas mates with page admin who was a cop and I wanted a refund. Spoke to admin mate on phone etc.... anyway he shows me a photo of a 3D printed saber asking if I wanted it still. I said nope refund and do it now. After some back and forth for a few minutes the refund showed up in my PP.
I'm glad I went with my gut feeling and called him out. He woudn't do a time stampedm pic of the saber when I asked....said he didn't know how. When I told him he made excuse and said he would do it later. The pic he showed looked familiar. I saw it on ebay from someone selling in US but Mark Xts ins in Queensland Aus.
Guess I was lucky with the pommy so and so.
Don't take crap and be firm with him.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back