Is it just me?

berserk wolf

I've seen some pics of Berserker's neck ring and i couldn't help but notice that it looked dead simi9lar to Wolf's. X_x am i the only one who caught this?

same I figure there mabye just a nod to wolf or knb didnt feel like creating a new design so they might've went with wolfs but subtle changes.

no its not the same similar but deffinately not the same if you look its just lines going down not overlapping like wolfs

You have eagle eyes :S

I never spotted it until i watched a clip back with him in it.

But he cant use the neck-ring now can he?

B)

I find it funny predators would pick him.Doc was a serial killer yes.But I don't think giving him a scalpel is gonna give much of a challenge.

I find it funny predators would pick him.Doc was a serial killer yes.But I don't think giving him a scalpel is gonna give much of a challenge.
yep. lol how did topher grace go from that 70's show to Spider-Man 3, and now Predators!? It makes me laugh how we was a nerd to obsessed over a girl then turning into Venom, now a psycho physician!

it turned out that he was a total psycho serial killer armed only with a scalpel.

I wondered about the prisoner with the shiv, too. Not much of a challenge there.

Seems to me that the best way to survive the planet would be to just throw away all your weapons and strip naked. No threat, no sport, no problem. Wander at will, and find a way off.

:p

I wondered about the prisoner with the shiv, too. Not much of a challenge there.

Seems to me that the best way to survive the planet would be to just throw away all your weapons and strip naked. No threat, no sport, no problem. Wander at will, and find a way off.

:p

Yeah, but that what a Classic Pred would do lweaving you alone and all. But remeber if ur stuck on that planet, you're also with 3 Black Super Preds. They would'nt even give you mercy. That's my theory.

Yeah, but that what a Classic Pred would do lweaving you alone and all. But remeber if ur stuck on that planet, you're also with 3 Black Super Preds. They would'nt even give you mercy. That's my theory.

I guess you're probably right. And in any case the hunting dogs wouldn't care if you're armed or not--they'd tear into you anyway.

You're screwed no matter what. :p

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back