Is Hot toys done with body changes and head sculpts

zuckuss77

I was wondering what you guys think about the constant change in body and head features?

Are they done??

Is kit bashing whats left for the lost predator's?

Its seems they played into the collectible aspect of figure's?

Im not worried I would not like them but i wish they would stop and pump them out.For me i am going to miss the torso movement.... (y)

I know this thread will fall away to the lost pages, but i was wondering thoughts on this!

Its just evolution, for a company to progress products have to change due to competition. Out with the old in with the new. Have you seen how G.I Joe figures evolved? If they stuck with the old design, articulation, color schemes etc. I dont think it would have been successful. Attention to detail is very important for collectors and fans. This is just one example. Cartoons, films and video games had to be remade or rebooted cause it's outdated. They know that the franchise is strong and there are plenty of fans out there. (y) :D

I agree with you for sure , they have grown and changed alot.How much change can they do with this bodies.There close to height by nature predator's are im thinking.But i dont think that matters to hot toys , due to the shadow predator's head and the classic being the same outside the mandibles if im not mistaken. There head's should be a new sculpt in every figure.They got the body and the just have to paint it and the heads should be different like in the movie.
And armor i think the lost predators are kit bashed , which is the reason i want to post this.They totally could pump these guys out if the stop with the bodies.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back