Is cosplaysky.com legit?

Choda50

Heya,

I've been poking around the internet to see if cosplaysky.com is actually a legit site and not a scam. I want to make a rather big purchase with them, namely a Dark Knight Joker Costume.

Aside from being the best quality stuff I've seen on the web, it also seems to be the only costume actually including the Brazer.

Thanks in advance.

I believe that Cosplaysky is a legit company but I've never heard anything good about costumes from these Asian cosplay companies. Even if the overall pattern is pretty good in terms of accuracy the materials will leave much to be desired.

I believe that Cosplaysky is a legit company but I've never heard anything good about costumes from these Asian cosplay companies. Even if the overall pattern is pretty good in terms of accuracy the materials will leave much to be desired.

Hmmm... in that case, shelving out $350 for that Joker set might be a bit too much... did anyone buy any of those pieces? Or even better, does anyone know any alternative location I can get them from? Cosplaysky seems to be the only company around that includes the brazer in the set.

Ordered a jedi tunic. Fabric was a little thin, and i still needed to do some modifications (sewed in darts to change thd angles on a few things and small tailoring refinements) but the service and price and sizing was excellent. You get what you pay for, so don't expect $900 suit quality for $350.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back