Is Blast-Tech still making replica Lightsaber parts???

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

THX1138

Tried e-mailing him last week, still no reply.

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything or ordered parts from him lately?

- Jim

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Edraven99

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Tried e-mailing him last week, still no reply.

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything or ordered parts from him lately?

- Jim
I believe the answer is no... the few people that I've seen on here that have managed to get parts have only been able to get unfinished parts/left over inventory. It sounds like Blastech is getting out of the game...

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yea, its a total No. I've emailed him and got some stuff, I actually have a few things I'm not using now, but unless you get an email back he's off the market :(

THX1138

Thanks for the replies!

I'm needing one of his Luke ESB version D-ring and Kobold/Linhof brackets. His were very accurate and nicely done!

- Jim

Cadger

Go to wannawanga.com, there you will find the parts you're looking for. Roy who runs the site, and is also a member here, makes some great accurate saber parts.