Is anyone making a Chris Evans Bust?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CaptainSuperman

I am working on a 1:1 scale captain america display to match my Ironman. I thought I saw a Chris Evans bust without cowl on a post a while back, but I think the person who was making them has decided to scrap that project.

Anyways, I wanted to add a Chris Evans head to the mannequin I will display the suit and helmet on. Does anyone know of anyone making one?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CaptainSuperman

Maybe I should be asking a different question.

Does anyone know of anyone who would take this on as a commissioned project?

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Dh effects made a really nice one with helmet. Maybe he can do one for you without? Also Fettster is an incredible sculptor as well.

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I believe you are talking about me in the original post. Sorry we had to cancel that project. Nobody was more disappointed than me. :cry But I would highly recommend fettster for a commission. ;)