Is anyone else owed by Russ/IndustrialLightbulb?

jhusel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone know this guy? I know there are people on this board who do know him, but I haven't gotten any help from them in obtaining my money he owes me. I sent him $80 back in May 2005 via Paypal. I had dealings with him before and everything was fine. Then he disappeared and will not log on to any forum, answer his phone, or answer any emails.

I know that he set up Indycon several months ago and he was confronted by several people about what he owes and he is well aware of that. However, he will not do anything about it, as he is ignoring everyone.

I personally know of 5 people he owes money to, and checked his feedback on eBay that looks like this:

- paid $120,waited 2 months,never got item,emails never replied to,bad ebayer.....
Buyer zakk05 ( 178) Sep-14-05 10:53 7531824082

- Paid for item, never received item, email or refund.
Buyer artemisfrost ( 23) Aug-17-05 06:54 6547007187

- paid almost $500.00 and never received item,nor did i get my money back...
Buyer jamief2467 ( 55) Aug-16-05 22:24 6542873640

I would really like to get my money back from him, can anyone help or have any ideas? I was going to file a complaint with Paypal but it has been too long and his account has been deactivated.

Jhusel

Get together with all the people that this guy has ripped off and report him to http://www.ifccfbi.gov. If enough people complain and you've got up to date contact info, the feds will usually scare someone into complying.

I am about to write him a letter to ask him about things. I have just put it off.
I imagine if its sent certified mail so he has to sign for it at his home address and the Starbase Indy mailing address he will get it.

I have his phone number but he will not answer it. I am guessing b/c he doesn't know who it is and is dodging people he owes money to.

Chingon, I hope it doesn't come that that but I will keep that in mind if he doesn't make good on his debts soon.

Firstmark, if you could share his address with me I would appreciate it. I would like to have my lawyer send him a letter.

Jhusel

Does anyone else know this guy that could help me out here?

I would really like his address or speak with someone who knows him.

Jhusel

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back