Is anyone doing Icons style bases? PIX

jvasilatos

Sr Member
I have a Studio Scale X-Wing and TIE Fighter model I would love to be able to display with Icons style bases like these... is anyone making them?

Please PM me or e-mail me at: jerry@nitestar.com. Thanks.

JV

dsc056401jp.jpg

dsc029634yb.jpg

JV - I just got some of these very same tiles from JDH, and they are awesome.. I think they would fit your needs nicely...

Starship modeler sells smaller tiles that are awesome. And they look quite similar to the Icons bases.

Check them out at starshipmodeler.com and go into their store, under star wars stuff and then bases.

Ok I had replied to this thread before JDH did, why the hell was my post removed?.?.?.?.?.?. :angry

No I'm not angry that JDH's reply is there first now, it's the fact that my post was removed without any explanation, or even acknowledgement from whomever did it... This is starting to get out of hand on this forum :angry :angry

Sorry for the tangent....

I would recommend you look for the old AMT/ERTL twin TIE fighter kit. There was a "deathstar" base included in that kit which supported two of TIE fighters.

Originally posted by Aegis159@Mar 23 2006, 09:15 AM
Ok I had replied to this thread before JDH did, why the hell was my post removed?.?.?.?.?.?.  :angry
[snapback]1211665[/snapback]​

No one removed any of your replies. There was an accidental duplicate of this thread that was deleted, and it's possible you were replying to that one seconds before it went bye-bye, but you would've been replying in the one with nothing else in it instead of the one with replies. But it's one possible explanation.

Next time, you could just ask nicely instead of flying off the handle. Wait until you're sure there's reason to be mad (and then be nice anyway).

Only problem is that they are sold out. I put in a pre-order a while ago and haven't heard anything.

Originally posted by Tony+Apr 1 2006, 11:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tony @ Apr 1 2006, 11:06 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Paul Heaberlin
@Mar 23 2006, 03:40 AM
Starship modeler sells smaller tiles that are awesome. And they look quite similar to the Icons bases.

Check them out at starshipmodeler.com and go into their store, under star wars stuff and then bases.
[snapback]1211487[/snapback]​

Yep I agree, mainly because I mastered them :D I got your tiles right HERE.

You can go crazy with them and configure them in any way you want.

Here's another example.
[snapback]1217966[/snapback]​
[/b]

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back