Irricanian's weapon wall

irricanian

So after much collecting and painting I didn't want to just shelve everything until I got my movie room done so I decided to put it all up in my workshop until the time comes. Nothing fancy but it works

Enjoy ;)

016.jpg

018-1.jpg

016.jpg

018-1.jpg

No doubt you're a dedicated collector. Well balanced dispaly you've got there even if it's only in your workshop. Bet you can't wait until your home cinema room's finished. I recently moved in with my partner and had to leave my projector, screen, sub and large front front speakers at my house - what a bummer. Still got my cd/amp/small speakers but it's not the same as having my full rig.
Home cinema rooms and sci-fi/horror collections look great together, provided you've got the room. Show some pics once you get everything finished. Like to see the cinema gear almost as much as the Predator collection.

That's my dream wall, very impressive man!!~ It will be cool to make the wall xenomorph like with the hands popping out the wall to display your mask and weapons!, just an idea.

That's my dream wall, very impressive man!!~ It will be cool to make the wall xenomorph like with the hands popping out the wall to display your mask and weapons!, just an idea.

This is just a temporary display in my workshop, this winter I will be completing my "man cave" in the basement and will do a proper display to do these props justice. i'm thinking Pred spaceship interior

There will also be other props displayed, Star wars, Ghostbusters, Blade, LOTR etc from my collection, i've been wanting to d this for years and now that we will be staying here for a while it will be worth the effort.

thanks for the comments

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back