Ironman Posed and lighted WIP. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I was out bebopping and stuff today, I ran across this toy. This is the pose that I'm looking to recreate. What do you think?

I think that would be a good pose far better than the kit intended. Since I have been following this I have done some a little research and found basically they have have model that is expose to come out with that position in mind.. Moebius Models: High Quality Extremely Detailed Plastic Model Kits
It looks as if you will be beating the release with this is there a hole cut out on this model for a light in the hand I could not see in the above pics?

Wow! I did not even know about that! Thanks! Well, you can see that I'm doing my own work. I've got to do a lot to get it where I want it, but it will be worth it. Thanks again for the update and link. You rock!

I think that would be a good pose far better than the kit intended. Since I have been following this I have done some a little research and found basically they have have model that is expose to come out with that position in mind.. Moebius Models: High Quality Extremely Detailed Plastic Model Kits
It looks as if you will be beating the release with this is there a hole cut out on this model for a light in the hand I could not see in the above pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back