Ironman mk43 foam build [finished]

markseven

This my 1st thread here on the ref so bear with me �� Just want to share you guys my 2nd ironman foam build, the process and of course the finished suit.

The foam itself is 10mm. While I like the sturdiness with flexibility, I have to admit that it was a pain in the a** to work with it. Nex time I'll use 6-8mm.

Here is where it started
TtNBlhOl.jpg

After finishing chest, back and helmet
YLEGdrEl.jpg

LED for arc reactor (halo led ring)
kNK0raal.jpg

The boots
u46FkIfl.jpg

Left leg
XfMnscKl.jpg

Test coloring, cobra red (graffiti spray)
nDvraiLl.jpg

Abs done... It was too big first so I had to modify it. I didnt have a pic of the abs+cod after finishing because it hate that whole piece!!!!. The foam for the abs is LD45 so it's more flexible than the 10mm eva foam which is most of the suit made out of
XFivJJml.jpg

Test fitting ��
qoKVd3Pl.jpg

Another test fitting. It's so tight ��
GlCycERl.jpg

Almost finished, just need to add straps and buckles to thighs and biceps, led at faceplate and then I'm ready for the Cologne Karneval in 1 1/2 weeks ��
OBLubJLl.jpg

Last edited:
Thx! This is possible with the help of a lot of people who share their files, who upload video tutorials, and answer questions and give ideas aaaaaand patience. If u have any questions feel free to ask

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back