1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Ironman mk3 remotely operated helmet

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Phxreaper, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Phxreaper

Phxreaper New Member

Hi all

I am looking to commission someone to build me an exact replica ironma mk3 helmet where the faceplate opens and closes remotely now there is a few other things I will need the helmet to have it will require a cooling system, a speaker system so people can hear me when I talk and also have a two way communications system so whoever I'm with can be contact via a walkie talkie and that would have to voice activated if you know what I mean and if possible camera screens for eyes so that the eye lights can be really bright and that they can then be blacked out at the back and I can see clearly but all this can be discussed I am happy to pay if the price is right and would need to move on with it quickly
    I can either be contacted through face book search star clone hire and profile pic is batman kneeing in a bat cave and my mobile number is 07794778158 for thos in the UK and the helmet would have to match my mk3 suit as it's made from fibreglass but if there is a material that would look exactly the same then I'm happy and it would need to be painted same as mine which is ford pepper red and ford Arizona gold

2. Sunkistshark

Sunkistshark Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Well if your working on one anyways then do that one for me. Why make 2? I'll give you a deal on a cast when I start the run.

3. Phxreaper

Phxreaper New Member

I require someone to build one for me fully working with all the electrics I need as I can't do it because I don't have the skills or know how to do it