ironman mk3 first ever pep has begun!

renagade

renagademk3
hey folks i finaly got the pep veiwer working(i forgot to download it),so i started the build today,im using dancinfools files and from the look of the forearm that ive nearly done the size should fit me pretty well.i must admit i was suprised to see how many little folds they were,man there are some tiny ones,even cutting it all out is a mission itself as you all well know but im glad to get started on it,im starting on a full arm first to break myself into it,then i want the chest next,i imagine this will take me a long time but its gonna be worth it,ill try and put progress pics up as i go,i got to finish the forearm,then its elbow and shoulder then 1 arms done,ill spend a few hours peppin tommoro,thanks to dancinfool for making the files avaiable.

Last edited:
Cool! You are doing exactly the same thing i did. The chest....many pieces thats for sure. I also like the Dancingfool files he is realy good in it. Only we still missing the legs. hehe :) keep up the good work and good luck whit cutting the pieces. Can you post some images from your creative artwork? I think you are already done by now. hehe

Last edited:
I have almost finished my chest. It is actually quite easy... The helmet on the other hand took me about a week to cut and finish. Tons of tiny pieces and tiny folds. I am using the SharkHead helmet.

With a bit of determination you can pop pep out quite realitvely quickly.

Best ive done was 15 pages @ 231 pieces over 8 hours in one sitting... and a few smoke breaks in between xD

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back