Want to Buy Ironman mk3 costume

Phxreaper

Hi all

my name is richard and I live in Leeds in the uk and I am trying to find someone in the uk to build me a ironman mk3 suit for my small buisness called star clone hire which you can find on Facebook. I have been searching for around 2 years now with no luck I thought I had someone in America but he turned out to be a con man who promised the world and stole over£1000 from me.

please can anyone put me in touch with someone in the uk who can build a ironman suit with all working lights and helmet which opens it would need to made from plastic or fibreglass for durability and also I know you can buy the stuff to build your own but I just don't have the time or the skill please someone help I'm losing hope here.

I I am obviously willing to pay whoever can build me one

thank you for reading

kind regards

Richard

Last edited:

Phxreaper

Well whatever you do don't deal with a guy called aj petersen from California because he's the that stole my money

JayCVenlo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm also looking for a Mark 43. I'm also looking for the same type of build.
Hi all

my name is richard and I live in Leeds in the uk and I am trying to find someone in the uk to build me a ironman mk3 suit for my small buisness called star clone hire which you can find on Facebook. I have been searching for around 2 years now with no luck I thought I had someone in America but he turned out to be a con man who promised the world and stole over£1000 from me.

please can anyone put me in touch with someone in the uk who can build a ironman suit with all working lights and helmet which opens it would need to made from plastic or fibreglass for durability and also I know you can buy the stuff to build your own but I just don't have the time or the skill please someone help I'm losing hope here.

I I am obviously willing to pay whoever can build me one

thank you for reading

kind regards

Richard
I will be selling my Mark 43 eventually for the right price. I am about half done about now. the upper body is almost done.
Just need de clean up 1 glove, the upperarms and elbow inlays. Then i need to pepakura 1 boot and 1 upper leg. The rest of the lower body is ready for fiberglass and bondo.
Maybe you can look up my build thread. I am looking to make it A+ quality.
http://www.therpf.com/f78/jaycvenlos-iron-man-mark-43-avengers-2-sintra-fibreglass-build-230940/?highlight=jaycvenlo
I might even sell it how it is now since i dont have much time.
But of course only for the right fair price/offer. The materials i used werent cheap and the quality ist good.

Let me know guys if you might be interessted at one point.
I'm from the Netherlands.

greetz Jimmy