1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Ironman mk3 costume

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Phxreaper, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Phxreaper

Phxreaper New Member

Hi all

my name is richard and I live in Leeds in the uk and I am trying to find someone in the uk to build me a ironman mk3 suit for my small buisness called star clone hire which you can find on Facebook. I have been searching for around 2 years now with no luck I thought I had someone in America but he turned out to be a con man who promised the world and stole overĀ£1000 from me.

please can anyone put me in touch with someone in the uk who can build a ironman suit with all working lights and helmet which opens it would need to made from plastic or fibreglass for durability and also I know you can buy the stuff to build your own but I just don't have the time or the skill please someone help I'm losing hope here.

I I am obviously willing to pay whoever can build me one

thank you for reading

kind regards

Richard

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    kibbykennon likes this.
  2. SupermanJP

SupermanJP Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'm also looking for a Mark 43. I'm also looking for the same type of build.

3. Phxreaper

Phxreaper New Member

Well whatever you do don't deal with a guy called aj petersen from California because he's the that stole my money

4. JayCVenlo

JayCVenlo Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I will be selling my Mark 43 eventually for the right price. I am about half done about now. the upper body is almost done.
    Just need de clean up 1 glove, the upperarms and elbow inlays. Then i need to pepakura 1 boot and 1 upper leg. The rest of the lower body is ready for fiberglass and bondo.
    Maybe you can look up my build thread. I am looking to make it A+ quality.
    http://www.therpf.com/f78/jaycvenlo...-fibreglass-build-230940/?highlight=jaycvenlo
    I might even sell it how it is now since i dont have much time.
    But of course only for the right fair price/offer. The materials i used werent cheap and the quality ist good.

Let me know guys if you might be interessted at one point.
    I'm from the Netherlands.

greetz Jimmy

kibbykennon likes this.