Ironman MK III 3d file is it worth the time?

Rebo

I have had this 3d file knocking about on my pc for nigh on a year now waiting while I was putting together my 3d printer.
(The artist has not imposed any restrictions on it's use or sharing, he was just happy that someone was attempting something with his work, top man!!.)

I almost have the printer up and running and would like to get back into the Ironman game, a low amp psu needs replacing so I can fire up the heatbed and a few end stop issues need to be sorted first though.

I haven't followed the forums progress much the last year and was wonder if there is better files out there?

I have seen a few quality parts for the MK42 but no whole HD suit model to break down and play with yet, is there one?

IronMan3Dfile.jpg

Kenlandrum , I've snagged most of those already. Thank you for your time and effort on these parts.

I should have really uploaded the file with my first post.
I can't make anyone and won't try to force anybody but in the spirit of sharing all I ask is that if anyone works on any part of this model and gets a piece to a good printable stage please think about sharing it with us guys here.

I'm not worried about bumping into an identically built Ironman. :)

Here is the link:-
http://www.4shared.com/file/zoRJ7H0pba/Ironman.html

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for this, I wanna make the MK 43 from the comic, and I prefer to use a random model and try to modifie it, I'll try with thia

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back