Ironman Helmet hinge with Video Demo

Defiantly interested in seeing this finished project. Hope these will make their way to the junkyard.

Rick
Orlando,FL
Well Like I said i like them a lot they wokk great even if you dont servo or any thing it opens and closes.. and there is an INT setup on JY :)

Unable to see video don't have a computer only an android phone if ya could upload a video to YouTube I could se it thanx.
I may set it up on youtube.. lol

Nice work, Mockle. Has just the right amount of movement IMO. About the same as the movie. ;)

thank you sir lol you know its fins Helmet lmao...:)

yes it is tiny.

So I talked to Smooth-on and found a yet better material. So I orded it got it in today and as far is even stronger then the resin 320.. nothing wrong with the 320. just looking whats out there. So I did a cast. but takes hours to set.... so I will update after its all set and ready.....:)

yes it is tiny.

So I talked to Smooth-on and found a yet better material. So I orded it got it in today and as far is even stronger then the resin 320.. nothing wrong with the 320. just looking whats out there. So I did a cast. but takes hours to set.... so I will update after its all set and ready.....:)

is it from the TASK line?

that's supposed to be one of their strongest resins I think.

Give that man a golden Star in fact it is TASK...:)
I did a few test mold and looking good.. I just not liking the wait on demold time.. but now waiting on black tint..

Also waiting on electronics to get here..

Thanks again to all for your support.... Questions:cool

I can never get over how technical and well-informed the majority of you all here on the RPF are. Keep up the great work. I like your philosophy of being OPEN about your build. Good Job!!

No Problem:) So got the Microcontroller ordered and flashed getting the stuff to put it all together then will be adding it to the Servo.. :confused

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back