Ironman Flight Boot $225

Buy now for 400.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Thaxton12

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Flight stabilizer boot replica I made several months back. Comes complete with realistic motor sounds when walking, an aluminum frame, and opening closing feature. I never got around to completing it ( making it pretty) so it’s a wiring mess lol. Fully wearable/ walkable considering its many pistons to help with this feature. Open to offers, but keep in mind the complexity of this build and it’s many features.

Attachments

• 868FA874-9620-4714-85F3-6179F9823854.jpeg
    868FA874-9620-4714-85F3-6179F9823854.jpeg
    591.2 KB · Views: 15,811
  • F4C98864-72CD-4EF8-B506-BF2E4D1B84BA.jpeg
    F4C98864-72CD-4EF8-B506-BF2E4D1B84BA.jpeg
    598.1 KB · Views: 247

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DarthIron24

Flight stabilizer boot replica I made several months back. Comes complete with realistic motor sounds when walking, an aluminum frame, and opening closing feature. I never got around to completing it ( making it pretty) so it’s a wiring mess lol. Fully wearable/ walkable considering its many pistons to help with this feature. Open to offers, but keep in mind the complexity of this build and it’s many features.

where did you get those little actuator looking connector pieces? ..... if that makes sense ..... the ones at the bottom of the boot?

Last edited:

Mockle

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is this an active post have had no response from this member even though he shows up online, finding this rude he can not answer.

Prop Store