IronMan build MkVII or MKVIII (Avengers)

ironmaided: thanks! looking forward sir sana maka punta nga ako ng manila :D

ok so i've promised updates on my suit not really finished with the back part its tricky for me and im being time wise so im building the suit now literally little by little. i got the news that im going to do an OJT (on the job training) related to my course so hopefully ill be done constructing this baby by march.

got so inpired on master le's mark 7!

421189_3488124410456_1491832506_33294710_887315583_n.jpg

adjustments.jpg

heres a suckish paint layout with some part adjustments

@darkside: gee thanks man! really great pep work you got there thisl come in handy ill use it as reference still wanted to make it free hand though

crossfingers*

ok so here is some update on the suit decided to make a part in a day example day 1 helmet, day 2 repulsor gloves etc. finishing every piece construction in one day this is what i got so far:

P080312_1030_01.jpg

(testing arc light :D)

thats darkside's shoulders i used the 3d circulation of the pep as reference thanks a million dude

P080312_1037.jpg

i also picked up these rubber gloves cost around i think 50 cents in dollars good and sturdy.

this is gonna be a tough week for me cause its finals

jackieisrockin & superweasle: thanks guys ill keep posting!

btw thats not the actual arc light. that from my mark 7 i fixed ill post pics of the light im gonna use coz i need help on it. i dont know how much to put on it enough to make it work, not too much to make it explode.

anyway here's the back part ill go to put on details later.

P080312_1031_02.jpg

crossfingers*

P080312_1030_01.jpg

thats darkside's shoulders i used the 3d circulation of the pep as reference thanks a million dude

I thought they looked familiar, lol. I like seeing them built. Your suit is looking real good. Thanks for the plug. I will have my shin pep file up soon. It is almost done.

first of all i wanna acknowledge don robert.. saw his progress and his still the best no matter what keep rocking idol!

UPDATE:

heres what i worked on so far and test fit..
SAM_0500-1.jpg

what do you guys think? ill be working on abs next. anthony lee stile!(with ab crunch)

@ darkside: thankyou dude :D

@ EyeofSauron: i dont know what its callled people refer to it as rubber sheets. the first time i saw this people refer to it as "craft foam" i think for formality sake but it really pissed me off coz of the name i had a hard time finding it because people here dont know what craft foam is, when it was really called plain rubber sheets.

IronLeoMan: Great progress dude! i've been looking for that hasbro 3 inch here. still didnt ship stocks to my place

Lookin good!!!!! Every thread i see, makes me more and more anxious to work on my suit!!! I have to keep telling myself not to rush :-/

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back