IronMan build MkVII or MKVIII (Avengers)

IronLeoMan: as of now, the strongest refference i have is the kotobukiya statue which do not have the back details, thats where i based the chest i made, the thighs are bit of a sore eyes but i can be made eventually.

jaycee9:
Darth Pinhead:
bdohazelnuts:

thanks for the support guys i'll do my best :D

status update, ran out of adhesive, so the store only opens tomorrow their closed on sundays i think ill try to do the back, not sure. but definitely the shoulders would be next

Now, granted, it's just the first trailer, but throughout it he's wearing what appears to me to be the Mark VI (Power source shape); is that correct?

hai guys, no updates on the build yet i was busy daydreaming x.x hope i can start soon.

anywys heres a pic of me in my suit.

373912_10150448021833530_702293529_8437905_219897765_n.jpg

and thats my friend in a terran marine costume. i kinda figured i needed to loose weight as well we wore it inside our school during the school festivals

Pardon my ignorance, but isn't Tony Stark still using the Mk6 suit in Avengers? Or is there an update I didn't notice in the trailer?

I believe he's wearing the MkVI for the first part of the Avengers, and that's all we got shown in the trailer. But according to promotional artwork etc, there IS gonna be a MkVII suit, which is similar to the MkIV in design, but not the same. All the pieces are redesigned on the MkVII, with the exception of the helmet I believe.

I believe he's wearing the MkVI for the first part of the Avengers, and that's all we got shown in the trailer. But according to promotional artwork etc, there IS gonna be a MkVII suit, which is similar to the MkIV in design, but not the same. All the pieces are redesigned on the MkVII, with the exception of the helmet I believe.
That's not ENTIRELY true... there is one quick brief scene where they show Iron Man wearing something different than the Mark IV / VI. Here is a still from the trailer The Avengers - Trailer Premiere [Official] [HD] - YouTube:

At 1:08

Untitled-1.jpg

In this frame, Iron Man is wearing what appears to be the Mark III shoulder/back piece. Also, I believe those are the Mark III shoulder bells. Another note is that the red is clearly not the more burgandy color used on the Mark III but closer to the Mark IV / VI.

See, I am doing the Iron Man suit Mark VI and I want to do Mark VII, but I am not even sure if they are going to use the Mark VII suit in the avengers film... What to do.. What to do!

How do you plan on making the MKVII?

I can't wait to see what the suit is going to look like.....I know the masters here are going to go crazy about it....already saving some money to buy the supplies....

thanks for the help and support guys sorry it took me this long for progress i kinda rested on making costumes last month and started collecting toys. so heres a quick update so far i think ill go to the easy parts first and then go for the thighs and back pieces. heres a quick photo of my new helm for the mark 7 with my finished mark 6 helm.

403116_3335323110519_1491832506_33242695_100462994_n.jpg

gonna be catching up on making the suit still planning to where it on the premiere night.

by the way if you guys happen to know where i can find cheap toy biz marvel legend figures i need help thanks :D

happy valentines day everybody,

-kit

See, I am doing the Iron Man suit Mark VI and I want to do Mark VII, but I am not even sure if they are going to use the Mark VII suit in the avengers film... What to do.. What to do!

How do you plan on making the MKVII?

Well Its definitely in there
nvdu09.png

This is from the extended super bowl commercial at about 35 seconds :D

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back