IRONMAN 1:2 SCALE STATUE

Ta2pro

Been working on this in spare time.yes it's a recast(I believe),and no I didn't know(oh well).but here's the result.waiting on light kit.seams were so bad,I made it battle damage.not condoning to recasting,just displaying my talent for painting.if it offends the mods-then delete please
1309234227.jpg

1309234343.jpg

1309234492.jpg

1309234578.jpg

i like it this way better anyway ,....i don't like the " brand new " look ,....
sucks if it IS a recast though,.....
but like ya said your paint hides any imperfections ,....which i don't really see,....
are you supposed to put in it's own chest light or,....???

was that part of the problem ??

Philby
high caliber tattoo

THAT is battle damage!!! It looks like you painted it all up perfectly and then tied it to the back of a pickup, and drove down the street with it! I love it when I see weathering like this...beautiful work Joe!

got enough tattoo ink ???>......didn't know they made a 30000 color set mang,....hahahah

good to see you only use good inks too,....
every so often i'll see waverly or kaplan , milleniium , or startbright ,.....BLECK !!!

i only use eternal,...fusion ,...kuro sumi and alla prima's....oh and intenze...

EDIT-----post a pic of your machines if ya get a sec ,....i love looking at other machines,...
i'd like to get into frame making at some point,....

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back