Iron Throne Build from the Kingdom of Hawaii

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jediscout72

Aloha from Hawaii, my name is Keoni Maemori, I'm a Propmaster here in the Hawaiian Islands, I just wanted to share my Iron Throne build that debuted at Comic Con Honolulu. For more of our work, please feel free to check us out on facebook.https://www.facebook.com/jhmproductions

This is actually my second iteration of the Iron Throne I've produced. The first was done a few years ago as and was halfway built when it was tragically taken away by the city refuse, mistaken for bulk rubbish pickup.....

So we started again.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jediscout72

That is a most uncomfortable looking chair!
Quote from the book "Have you ever seen the Iron Throne? The barbs along the back, the ribbons of twisted steel, the jagged ends of swords and knives all tangled up and melted? It is not a comfortable seat, It is not a seat where a man can rest at ease."

Last edited:

clarence

It may not be comfortable but what skill excellent I am in awe.I wish there was more progress shots as it seems to have morphed from a polystyrene chair to a throne in one shot but never the less a great job.thanks for posting.

jediscout72

It may not be comfortable but what skill excellent I am in awe.I wish there was more progress shots as it seems to have morphed from a polystyrene chair to a throne in one shot but never the less a great job.thanks for posting.
Thank you, Still trying to find more progress photos, theirs actually a sad story about the thrones history, this isn't the first one i built.

Last edited:

PotionMistress

Sr Member
Wow, that is awe-inspiring, seeing it come alive from some plastic chair, some styrofoam and sticks. Fantastic work, and you look fantastic in it, (assuming that it is you)! You have my admiration.:thumbsup

jediscout72

Wow, that is awe-inspiring, seeing it come alive from some plastic chair, some styrofoam and sticks. Fantastic work, and you look fantastic in it, (assuming that it is you)! You have my admiration.:thumbsup

Thank you, I actually love this chair when i first saw it on the show, oh thats my buddy tony, this is me below

That turned out very nice, I am impressed. I like the use of the chair for the build
Its a good cheap base that's not heavy

Last edited: