Iron Patriot, need Concept artist, i will do 3D

FreakT

HI guys, i want do do the 3D Model for the Iron Patriot,
i saw a lot of talented 3D modeler and Pep artists here, i m a 3D graphic designer from germany and i will give it a try to model the Iron patriot.

But i need a concept artist for all the views (front, back, side) to model the guy in 3D.

i just found this: Iron Man 3 – Iron Patriot War Machine Promo Art

but this i a very bad resulution!!!

I need a better resolution, lik this here: http://www.therpf.com/f24/ironman-mrk7-foam-build-first-ever-150087/

is anybody interested?

I know that picture, but i need a whole concept and this is not a exact front view. i´m realy not good in concept art :-(

iron-man-3-iron-patriot-art2.jpg

:)

Hey man: I have these 2 pics to offer. I've tried to look for pics on the patriot. Have you checked deviant art.com - There are a lot of talented artist at that site. Maybe someone can come up with what you need. I would be very interested in the results of your work. Good luck to you... GM

THX man, i found 100 of pictures, but nothing like the exact front, side and back view. that is that what i need to make a perfekt model. sure i could model that by hand or watching some photos but the result will not be the best ...
I will check deviantart thx

4524671164_8b9e335f37_o.jpg
Here are some I have found, but just so you know, its just war machine in a different paint job, so Its just a war machine pep file colored differently
Iron-Man-3-War-Machine-Iron-Patriot-Detriot-Steel.jpg
[/IMG]

7868629570_78a70855f7_b.jpg

iron-man-3-patriot-poster.jpg

IronPatriot_hero_062212.jpg

HI guys, i want do do the 3D Model for the Iron Patriot,
i saw a lot of talented 3D modeler and Pep artists here, i m a 3D graphic designer from germany and i will give it a try to model the Iron patriot.

But i need a concept artist for all the views (front, back, side) to model the guy in 3D.

i just found this: Iron Man 3 – Iron Patriot War Machine Promo Art

but this i a very bad resulution!!!

I need a better resolution, lik this here: http://www.therpf.com/f24/ironman-mrk7-foam-build-first-ever-150087/

is anybody interested?

Where in germany?! My old man was stationed there so I lived there for 6 years. Best place EVER.:thumbsup

@BacktotheFuture: that is not true! all you post here are different.
Pic 1: Warmachine
Pic 2: Warmachine + colorized Iron man
Pic 3: Iron man (parts of Mk4 in different colors)
Pic 4: Iron man Mk7 photoshopped
and the new Iron Patriot is not the same like Warmachine, of course there are some parts similar but not the same!

the Chest is build in another way not that huge.
the legs now are roundet, like the MK8
the misslepods are smaller, so the iron patriot can now move his head :)
and so on...

@IronWarrior777 no i will not pay for this as a job. i want to chare all stuff and files here. i thought here are a lot of people who want the files.
i can do the costume by hand without any 3d Model, but this would be unique and nobody can get the files or maybe from another 3d modeler :)

@ironbat: hi nice, i´m from düsseldorf.

BTW: thank you all guys for your help, realy! i appreciate!!!!

I hope this gets built and released soon so someone can build it. I am not good at paper pepping but it would be awesome to see this built.

I´m a 3D artist, but normaly i do animations but modeling is not my job. if can model in 3d but not that good so i need concept arts and then i would release the files for everyone.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back