Iron Monger life size,help?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hardreplic

I would like to make a life-size replica of the iron monger, but I have no measures of it, does anyone know?
Tank you!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

wrcromu

WOW !! It's gonna be a huge thing and a huge job to do !!! I have no idea of the measures of this thing but if i refer to "The art of Iron Man" ( the book ), the sketches inside are just huge : there's a pic where you can see that this thing is as huge as an Audi Q7 ( final battle of the film )...

PM if you want some pics, i will do my best to help you.

hardreplic

Thanks, I appreciate all the help possible.
I have special interest in armor and this is a dream that it will take to realizar.pois have much work ahead.

hardreplic

I have plenty of photos, even toy hot toys, I have no artbook, but what i really need is a consensus of opinions with you in this forum.