Iron Man suit - on the RPF?

Just stumbled across this thread and saw what joker 53 said. ...wow what's all that about ? What's he done ?

From what I've heard he only brags about his things and never shares anything. If you watch his videos on YouTube and read the comments, you will see that he only answers questions with: "it's a secret"... The community lives on sharing and he only keeps things for himself.

Meh. His right shoulder hatch never seems to close all the way. It's cool but I'm pretty sure that if anyone else really wanted to do the same, it could be done.

I'm no hater, it just takes a bit more for me to be impressed. :D

From what I've heard he only brags about his things and never shares anything. If you watch his videos on YouTube and read the comments, you will see that he only answers questions with: "it's a secret"... The community lives on sharing and he only keeps things for himself.

Exactly.. Also he sells products, that cost people hard earned money, that show up terrible and look nothing like the ones he has.

His "sculpted" helmet was assumed to be DungBeetles pep file to which he gave no credit too.

He says he uses "high impact uetrane" which is basically wal-mart trashcans.

In general he's a liar and a scammer. Look around on the RPF you will see much better suits. Search Finhead's stuff!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Exactly.. Also he sells products, that cost people hard earned money, that show up terrible and look nothing like the ones he has.

His "sculpted" helmet was assumed to be DungBeetles pep file to which he gave no credit too.

He says he uses "high impact uetrane" which is basically wal-mart trashcans.

In general he's a liar and a scammer. Look around on the RPF you will see much better suits. Search Finhead's stuff!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Looks like I still gave him too much credit.
Indeed all the moving parts look great, but his gloves for example are just crappy with some sort of made-in-china wallmounted lamp glued into it.

He used to be on here but I think he was banned due to basically what everyone has said already; poor people skills and shady business practices.

I've seen his suits before, and i've heard about him. His suits ain't bad but honestly you will find way better Ironman suits that don't look like they are about to fall apart if you fart, yeah he's talented-ish but others on this site have done way way better Laamberry and Fingaz are a prime example of a really great suit.

Isn't that master lee? People have bought stuff from him and never received anything. My favorite one is he put a fresh painted helmet in a box with peanut packing and they all got stuck. Was friends on myspace and i asked him what materials he used and the response was "figure it out"

hi i am really interested in building my own iron man suit markVI i love the pictures of the iron man suits you guys have made and i was wondering if someone could send me the templates of it {but not in PDO} thx

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back