Iron Man suit - on the RPF?

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by ozisa, May 4, 2012.

1. ozisa

ozisa Active Member

2. joker53

joker53 Active Member

u can say almost all forum hate hin.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

3. ozisa

ozisa Active Member

wow! really!..eeeek hmmm should remove the post hey

4. Neo-uk

Neo-uk Well-Known Member

Just stumbled across this thread and saw what joker 53 said. ...wow what's all that about ? What's he done ?

5. markkNL

markkNL Member

From what I've heard he only brags about his things and never shares anything. If you watch his videos on YouTube and read the comments, you will see that he only answers questions with: "it's a secret"... The community lives on sharing and he only keeps things for himself.

6. Dart

Dart Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Meh. His right shoulder hatch never seems to close all the way. It's cool but I'm pretty sure that if anyone else really wanted to do the same, it could be done.

I'm no hater, it just takes a bit more for me to be impressed. :D

7. Dpeterson117

Dpeterson117 Active Member

Exactly.. Also he sells products, that cost people hard earned money, that show up terrible and look nothing like the ones he has.

His "sculpted" helmet was assumed to be DungBeetles pep file to which he gave no credit too.

He says he uses "high impact uetrane" which is basically wal-mart trashcans.

In general he's a liar and a scammer. Look around on the RPF you will see much better suits. Search Finhead's stuff!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

8. markkNL

markkNL Member

Looks like I still gave him too much credit.
    Indeed all the moving parts look great, but his gloves for example are just crappy with some sort of made-in-china wallmounted lamp glued into it.

9. weaponx82

weaponx82 Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

He used to be on here but I think he was banned due to basically what everyone has said already; poor people skills and shady business practices.

10. Web_Slinger

Web_Slinger Active Member

I've seen his suits before, and i've heard about him. His suits ain't bad but honestly you will find way better Ironman suits that don't look like they are about to fall apart if you fart, yeah he's talented-ish but others on this site have done way way better Laamberry and Fingaz are a prime example of a really great suit.

11. animefan

animefan Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Its a pretty impressive mark 7

12. Jedifyfe

Jedifyfe Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Yeah, the guy is a * but his use of electronics is impressive!

13. joker53

joker53 Active Member

yeah.. even i heard it from somewere "andy savage" mythbuster call him a *

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

14. doc

doc Active Member

Isn't that master lee? People have bought stuff from him and never received anything. My favorite one is he put a fresh painted helmet in a box with peanut packing and they all got stuck. Was friends on myspace and i asked him what materials he used and the response was "figure it out"

15. King Ranger

King Ranger Sr Member

Master Le

Anthony Le.

16. epilepticsquirl

epilepticsquirl Sr Member

It's high impact urethane guys! It's quality stuff that you can only find under the kitchen sink! This guys a joke, stay far away.

17. Web_Slinger

Web_Slinger Active Member

i lol'd hard :lol

18. joodi1234

joodi1234 New Member

hi i am really interested in building my own iron man suit markVI i love the pictures of the iron man suits you guys have made and i was wondering if someone could send me the templates of it {but not in PDO} thx

19. torx

torx Well-Known Member

whats the update on this guy?
    he was, or still is a shoddy guy?

20. Onephattsi2

Onephattsi2 Well-Known Member

he is still a ******...... Zebras don't change their stripes, lol

Sent from my HTC One X

21. Genises

Genises Active Member

We should get someone with charisma and lots of skill to blow his stuff out of the water on youtube...

22. torx

torx Well-Known Member

lmao,

"INPUT, MORE INPUT Stephanie!!"

23. Murdoch

Murdoch Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

It sounds as though that this master le is just a hack. No disrespect to his skill cause he clearly has that. But he lacks integrity and a soul to rip people off and to not give credit... GM

24. Twisted6

Twisted6 Active Member

*! that dude is a F*$# head. The only thing i like about his ***** is the concept of having moving parts. Someone like TheRealStark can probably out do him all day! The only thing he can do is gloat! cuz he lost some weight with p90x and uses garbage cans :D

25. IronNeoo

IronNeoo Active Member

I had a run in with him also...all I will say is STAY AWAY FROM HIM...the suits he sells are crap and show up like crap and NOT what he promises. He also takes his sweet old time with the building of it but requires the person to pay in full before he even builds....smh...stay away!!

26. Murdoch

Murdoch Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I had posted earlier and all i know about this guy is what i had read in this thread. So what is it about his stuff that sets him apart. I understand that he is a shady character but talking about his builds alone. I only saw one a long time ago. I really don't recall... GM