Want to Buy Iron man suit (on a budget)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Thefaz13

Hey guys! I'm a student going in to third year, and was hoping to see if anyone wanted to take on a "budget build" for an iron man suit, a la JFcustom's 5 day iron man suit before. I have his files but haven't been able to test them out (I would be completely new and am working 50+ hours a week). His suit cost him around $70 to build. I was wondering if someone would like to try to take on building a suit like this for me (for a higher price to them, of course). I don't have a huge amount of money with my student bills, but I'm hoping someone could help me out and we could work something out!

Message me if you guys are up for the challenge :)

Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Thefaz13

A bit more info here:

I could do the painting, I would just need the foam and the priming, if that would help convince someone to build it!

Like I said, the files seem really easy to use for someone who's done it before, and shouldn't take TOO long to build (JF built it in 5 DAYS!). It could be a nice way to make a costume and earn some extra money. Would anyone like to help me out here?