Iron man starboost mk39 w.i.p

vebo1

Sr Member
This is my Iron Man build using Syrus54 Gemini files.

Attachments

• photo14.JPG
    photo14.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 305
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 312
  • photo (7).JPG
    photo (7).JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 308
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 298
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 276
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 286
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 275
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 343
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 269
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Thanks for the kind comments GhostMinion,and tk3105. I've been in the shadows for a while looking at the great builds and creativity of the RPF members .I will probably be asking for help as I continue. Thanks

I’ve been gone for a while working on a Wolf predator build on the Predatorium . I’m back ready to complete MK 39 build and some other stuff.
Here is my predator build

Thanks they were all hand cut and fiberglass. Elmer’s was the glue I used . Of course resin then fiberglass and resin the inside . I have yet to bondo but will probably keep it like that. Molding is quite expensive. So I will cut corners a little. I used to have a nice gallery of my build but I guess since I have been away in the Predatorium my progress W.I.P are gone oh well

Last edited:
what hand files did you use? im doing Robo's right now and oh man these are intricate! a couple hours already glueing and not together yet...

what hand files did you use? im doing Robo's right now and oh man these are intricate! a couple hours already glueing and not together yet...
It’s been so long I can’t remember off hand. I would have to do some research and get back to you sorry.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back