Iron Man Proof Font

Jason_E

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the proper font used on the Ironman 1 "Proof that Tony..." prop.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Jason

:lol

Can you post a photo of the prop? I can probably pick it out.

<---font nerd.

proof_that_tony_stark_has_a_heart.jpg

iron-man-tony-stark-heart.jpg

Here's some replicas (right?), not sure if it's the same font though.

Thanks for the reply Samuray,

After checking out comic sans it looks like the font on the prop is a bit more square edged.

Great shot though.

I used Lucinda Sans on my replica. It's pretty darn close, but I do believe the screen-used has some real subtle serifs and stroke variations that Lucinda doesn't have.

Thanks Jmtwo

You are right...very very close. I guess they might have tweaked the "a" 's a bit and called it a day.

Thanks again

Hey guys, I'm very certain it's Optima with a thin stroke (opposed to using the Bold version)

I've done the basic text layout below in Illustrator and would just need the size of the actual ring to get it perfect.

I'd love to get a disc made up to replace my Museum replica ring!

Hey guys, I'm very certain it's Optima with a thin stroke (opposed to using the Bold version)

I've done the basic text layout below in Illustrator and would just need the size of the actual ring to get it perfect.

I'd love to get a disc made up to replace my Museum replica ring!

Great find Talisen.

Thank you very much for the information.

Jason

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back