Iron Man mkIII life size statue

Buy now for 5000.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Ozymandius

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a life size Iron Man statue that was commissioned and abandoned. $5000 or best offer. Kits are also available for $1500 if you are interested. We can also customize it with battle damage, etc. Stands 6 foot 3 inches tall.

I am a professional Special FX artist and sculptor for the entertainment industry and this has been made to the highest standards of safety, durability, and screen accurateness. It is completely free-standing and does not require a stand, although we can make one if you require. The entire piece was sculpted by hand, by me.

Cast in very thick fiberglass with heavy weighted feet for stability. You can literally shove it, and it not fall over.
Finished in film accurate automotive paints. Not a cheap rattle can paint job.
Has full LED lights in the eyes, arc reactor, and palms; powered by AC with a hidden power cord coming from underneath the foot. The power chord has a safety connection that will unplug if someone trips over it.
The head is on a swivel so it can be turned for different poses.
The body is modular with heavy duty bolts so it can be broken down for shipping.
The arms lock into a fixed position but we can customize the position for an additional fee.
All hardware is completely hidden. There are no visible screws or bolts anywhere. Access to the the inside is concealed by magnetic panels.

This statue was made to be fully screen accurate down to the millimeter and completely life-like. We took it to a convention here in Orlando and people were afraid of it. It was so real looking that they thought it was a guy in a suit that would jump and scare them if they got close.

Shipping/Delivery
This is very big and heavy so it will need to be shipped by palette, which would run around $300. We would need to invoice you separately for shipping once it is crated. We might also be able to arrange to deliver and set up ourselves.

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store