Iron Man MK7 Suit in Foam - Personal Unfolds

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MatrixHack

Greetings good monsieurs!
I am back with a new project that has been a long time coming: a newly improved, well thought out, and planned Iron Man MK7 suit. Many moons ago I began another suit out of foam, but with time and experience I have come to understand that it was just not that good. Still, with much determination I have returned to the project with new skills working in foam and unfolding pepakura files for foam. I took to the program and unfolded and amalgamation of Darkside501st's, JTM's, and JF Custom's files and compiled into a complete suit. Here you can see some in progress pepakura work...
IM MK7 Pep Pic.jpg

And the multitude of templates I've already scaled and cut...
IM MK7 Template Explosion.jpg

Here is the first piece built for my new suit: the helmet!!
In progress:
IM MK7 Helmet WIP B.jpg IM MK7 Helmet WIP A.jpg

Assembled:
IM MK7 Helmet Test Fit A.jpg IM MK7 Helmet Test Fit B.jpg

I shall be rather busy between school and life, but check back for updates. If all goes as planned I will be taking my Senior Pictures in this suit!

IM MK7 Pep Pic.jpg

IM MK7 Template Explosion.jpg

IM MK7 Helmet WIP A.jpg

IM MK7 Helmet WIP B.jpg

IM MK7 Helmet Test Fit A.jpg

IM MK7 Helmet Test Fit B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.