Iron Man MK45 anyone?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

brand

Hi there! I'm just wondering if a Mark 45 suit has already been built, somewhere. I'd love to see one.

Cheers :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

azy

I will get a 3d file today and start unfolding. When unfolding done i will start to build it. As I saw so far, people made some helmets of mark 45 (including me). 3d printed some parts. But a complete pepakura file hasn't been published yet.

brand

So, The Avengers 2 hit the theaters some months ago...and still no foam Mark 45 files?

Is the Iron Man hype over?

It's kinda depressing !!!

RiotJavelinDX

Sr Member
So, The Avengers 2 hit the theaters some months ago...and still no foam Mark 45 files?

Is the Iron Man hype over?

It's kinda depressing !!!
Many people around here (including the usual 3D modelers) bought a 3D printable version for a decent sum of cash and do not have the rights to covert it to 3D, provide it for free, or sell it. So I can't see a foam version coming in the remotely near future.