Iron Man MK XLII/XLIII suit W.I.P

andrewmacon

I know I'm very late at updating this and I wanted to post pics since I started this build but never got around to it.

Here's what I have so far. I'll answer any questions you may have and I love constructive criticism so feel free! :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421205760.106603.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421205769.123648.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421205779.412834.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421812627.949327.jpg

A little more progress made. I want to skip the abs till last so that I may find another method of attaching them so I can have a full range of motion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427320561.427670.jpg

Finished a gauntlet a few weeks ago but decided to redo it because I don't like the way it turned out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427320646.416737.jpg

Redid my gauntlet and switched it to a right one and I'm much more happy with this turnout. Used thinner cardboard and it payed off.

she is coming out nice. i'm attempting my first iron man build currently and am also using cardboard. i'm finding it kinda difficult to work with. how thick is the stuff you are using?

Thanks Royaltykuatomz. It it rather hard to work with but I've found out if you roll your pieces beforehand you gets a nice bend with very minimal distress depending on the kind you're using. The first one ran about 1/8th on an inch and my second one runs 1/16th.

It should Dominator but on the first one I did I put the inside piece too far inside. I'm going to lengthen it and see if that helps. If not I'll have to choose another pep file.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back