iron man mk 7 sub zero pepakura

upload_2018-11-16_15-29-15.jpeg
marvel-avengers-iron-man-mark-vii-sub-zero-version-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902814-02.jpg

Very nice build idea. I'm. Doing a pep mark 7 too.. What part is on the blanket? Do you have a cutter or doing by hand?

Also I'd love to chat about what files, techniques you're using since this is my first go at pepping. Making good progress already

I'm going movie-ish accurate for my build.
What files are you using? The darkside501 ones?

Ive got done a lower forarm, upper forarm, elbow, hand plate, hip pod, shoulder bells, a brace, half a. Right hand,
Ready to cut I've lined up neck, collar, handplate, and some bracing for the shoulders for resin stage... It's brutal work but somehow super rewarding. I'm debating finishing the arms or starting the chest/helmet next..

Some of the pieces go together like butter, others fight you every step... I'm not a fan of gluing small pieces lol

The hands are the hardest so far but his info warns of that

i have to restart with a different back file :( the flaps wont move from the back and i can see whats beneath it and the new files i found is flaps and back separate things so ill just make the back at the end and make everything else

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back