Iron Man Mk.45 Pep! **Helmet and Neck complete and unfolded!**

Here's my version of the foam unfold. Enjoy your builds mi amigos. Note: this files are still locked so you gotta ask permission to the original owner of the model for the password and no, i aint giving it to anyone who ask me about it.

Helmet
1.jpg

Neck
2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, not sure if this is your model but i would keep and eye out for this guy, seams like he might be trying to sell casts of the mask and neck.
Then again i may not be, but i just wanted to bring it to your attention, you would know your model better than anyone.
Screenshot_2015-05-12-12-57-33.png

And also i saw in many groups on facebook some people uploaded his files unlocked...
I mean someone ask the pass and then saved it unlocked

Imo those don't really look like the same file, sure it's the same helmet design, but after spending a while comparing images there are a good few differences.
The overall shape of the eye differs, the details below the eyes are there in the instagram pic but not in the pics posted here, the front of the faceplate where it meets the jaw looks flatter on the model in question than Blackout's, and the shape of the red brow section looks slightly different. I'm pretty sure there will also be other variations than those I have listed.
And before anyone asks/suggests, I am NOT the holder of that Instagram account. I most certainly do not condone the theft of others hard work, I have had quite a few people claim credit for some of my artistic creations in the past and it is extremely annoying, spending days making something only to see someone claim it as their own.

Great work on the file btw Blackout, and thanks for releasing it. I think I'll have a crack at building one soon.

Now that you mention it, it is starting to look different, if it is, it's rather unfortunate that they also had only the helmet and neck done when they posted that.

Hi people
Just new here.... build a couple of suits myself. But red this post and serious mr blackout ... you rule man! Looks good. Surely my next build;-)

Would it matter making this pep out of cardstock? I'm guessing that foam unfolds allow for the extra width of material? I've only ever done cardstock peps :eek:

hi, sooo whats the password?? i dont think he has been online for some time. care to share?? and the link of the helmet doesnt work, only the neck file.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back