Interest Iron Man mk 42 Helmet, raw cast

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Seeing if there's interest in a raw cast of an Iron Man mk 42/43 (I think those are the same) helmet cast. Sculpt by me. Asking price would be $90 +shipping/handling.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

It comes in a single piece, so you'll have to cut it into separate parts if you want to make it wearable (I've done it, it's not too hard). The colors are splotchy because I dye the resin different colors as I pour layers so I can see where it has or hasn't covered. Poured from 2-4 layers of a thin casting resin, followed by 2 layers of bondo/resin mix to give it strength.

My head measures 24 inch around, will I get into it, and it so how much would UK posting be.

Thanks

Richard/.

My head measures 24 inch around, will I get into it, and it so how much would UK posting be.

Thanks

Richard/.
Your head will fit inside, but it does not fit through the opening at the bottom (neither does my head). You will have to cut part of it to put it on. I tried it with the back panels, it worked great.

I don't know shipping costs anywhere yet. Probably around $30.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back