CAIOCDK

WELCOME TO MY ENDGAME

Hey guys, my name's Caio, i'm from Sao Paulo, Brasil.

I would like to share my project with you. When I started the armor, in June of last year, it was in the interval between two things, I had just finished the Stormbreaker and would start Thanos' dual blade sword, but I wasn't convinced, I wanted something more challenging, I wanted to know how far I I would be able to go, I needed something extreme ... and then the idea of starting the armor came.
It was simply because of that, wanting a real challenge.
_DSC8115_1.jpg

PRINT SPECS
FILES: Do3d Mark85 V1 / Do3d Stark Nano Gauntlet / Do3d New universal Hands / Helmet CG Trader / Neck and Hand Cover plate Nikko Files.
Printer: Tevo Tornado Gold
Nozzle: 0.4
Nozzle Temp: 200c
Bed Size: 30X30X40
Bed Temp: 60c
Layer H: 0.2 / 0.3
Infill: 5% / 10%
Material: PLA, PLA FLEX AND TPU
Time to print: 40 days for all
Time start to finish: 3/4 months
Arduino Nano Inside
Automotive Paint

_DSC83400.jpg
_DSC8376.jpg
_DSC79422.jpg
_DSC7779.jpg
106458845_3140669929354503_6849165683774767631_o.jpg

?hash=4b3a4d97f37e87d694fb857a785ff017.jpg

_DSC8303.jpg
_DSC8391.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2019-08-23 at 01.05-horz.jpg

IMG-20191117-WA0018.jpg
IMG_20191125_202800.jpg

_DSC8312.jpg
_DSC78122.jpg

So there are still a few small updates left and I'm already starting my next project, the endgame mark49 "rescue"
That's it, because this is a hero thing.

Attachments

• _DSC7941.jpg
    _DSC7941.jpg
    10.6 MB · Views: 602
  • comparação.jpg
    comparação.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 857
Very nice!!!
Just curious how you sorted the binding between the upper thighs and the crotch?
It almost looks like the front not connected to the back?

Cheers
Steve

This is incredible, I think yours is the first I’ve seen including the back repulsor things. Your lighting is also spot on. Love it

This is incredible, I think yours is the first I’ve seen including the back repulsor things. Your lighting is also spot on. Love it
Yes mine for now is the only 100% complete made in 3D printing, has arduino in all lights and helmet

I don't know if I understand..hahaha, but you want to know about the piece that connects the thigh to the cod?

Normally people never do this part because of mobility, so there is a big gap showing the groin and I really didn't want that, I wanted to make it as close to the movies and that includes covering all the gaps.

The part that covers the groin, goes inside the thigh, is like an extension

Very nice!!!
Just curious how you sorted the binding between the upper thighs and the crotch?
It almost looks like the front not connected to the back?

Cheers
Steve
I don't know if I understand..hahaha, but you want to know about the piece that connects the thigh to the cod?

Normally people never do this part because of mobility, so there is a big gap showing the groin and I really didn't want that, I wanted to make it as close to the movies and that includes covering all the gaps.

The part that covers the groin, goes inside the thigh, is like an extension

I think it turned out great!

I hate to say it.. but SOOOO many are just printed 'as-is'.. and they do NOT look balanced at all (big head, large shoulders or waist that doesnt match the rest of the size/dimensions)

This one looks good, nice balance/size..

I think it turned out great!

I hate to say it.. but SOOOO many are just printed 'as-is'.. and they do NOT look balanced at all (big head, large shoulders or waist that doesnt match the rest of the size/dimensions)

This one looks good, nice balance/size..

Thank you friend, and you really are right.
A wave of armor appeared (mainly the MK85), and I don't like talking about these points, after all, I'm not a teacher to want to teach, but I think that adjusting the armor to the body and trying to keep the original lines is one of the parts most important of the process, some build the pieces so that it is easy to wear, and then we have as a result arms bigger than biceps, shins bigger than thighs, some adjust little and as a result the armor doesn't close around the body or even lots of space left ..
I recently saw some armor where the arm pieces are so wide that they could fit up to two arms inside

these are points that, in particular, i think much more important than a good painting for example.

Thank you friend, and you really are right.
A wave of armor appeared (mainly the MK85), and I don't like talking about these points, after all, I'm not a teacher to want to teach, but I think that adjusting the armor to the body and trying to keep the original lines is one of the parts most important of the process, some build the pieces so that it is easy to wear, and then we have as a result arms bigger than biceps, shins bigger than thighs, some adjust little and as a result the armor doesn't close around the body or even lots of space left ..
I recently saw some armor where the arm pieces are so wide that they could fit up to two arms inside

these are points that, in particular, i think much more important than a good painting for example.

Plus.. I always like projects that use Arduinos (electronics) to take the projects to the next level! Props that work!!

Not sure if you added any audio *(you should if not already there) :)

Also.. you need a working HUD!! ;) *mine is still a WIP for now... too many other projects on the table to get back to it yet.

Plus.. I always like projects that use Arduinos (electronics) to take the projects to the next level! Props that work!!

Not sure if you added any audio *(you should if not already there) :)

Also.. you need a working HUD!! ;) *mine is still a WIP for now... too many other projects on the table to get back to it yet.

I haven't added an audio and voice control module yet, just a bluetooth module .. but I'll do it at some point, at the moment I'm already working on my next one, the MK49 "rescue", my wife will use

What is the Bluetooth being used for currently?

Audio (simple) can be added for a few bucks.. using a DFPlayer mini board..

Not sure what you are plannign on using for voice recog... I have seen a few used.. they are 'ok' IMHO...

My HUD project is a real time video feed (since many users put 'eye lighting kits' in their helmets.. (so they cant see)

I also have layover animations and real-time data coming in from external circuits being displayed on the screen as well (ie: data/feedback form Arc reactor circuit and repulsor circuits.)

What is the Bluetooth being used for currently?

Audio (simple) can be added for a few bucks.. using a DFPlayer mini board..

Not sure what you are plannign on using for voice recog... I have seen a few used.. they are 'ok' IMHO...

My HUD project is a real time video feed (since many users put 'eye lighting kits' in their helmets.. (so they cant see)

I also have layover animations and real-time data coming in from external circuits being displayed on the screen as well (ie: data/feedback form Arc reactor circuit and repulsor circuits.)

Bluetooth is currently used to "play" with the armor without being inside it, it opens and closes the helmet and has some effects on the body lights.

Molto Bello!

Do you have an industrial 3D printer to get that smooth finish? Or did you do all the sanding and priming by hand?

How well are you able to move in it? It looks like a snug fit.

Molto Bello!

Do you have an industrial 3D printer to get that smooth finish? Or did you do all the sanding and priming by hand?

How well are you able to move in it? It looks like a snug fit.

All the handmade post-processing, and it was printed with just one printer, I bought another one recently, it arrived in 2 days.

I can basically move well, walk, move my arms, head, some body movement, but that's it, I can't run or bend over

New favorite thread!!

How did you do your helmet hinge system? What did you use to glue your pieces together when you had to split them..epoxy? Thanks man!

How did you do your helmet hinge system? What did you use to glue your pieces together when you had to split them..epoxy? Thanks man!

for helmet i use servo motor, control by arduino, and for glue pieces, super glue or "gorilla glue", here in Brazil we call Tekbond, and also epoxi glue works well

Hey man, I was looking through your photos..how do the back wings attach? Do you have 2 back pieces or just the one? Thanks so much!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back