Iron man Mark42/43 Blueprint

Armorer

Hello everyone,

Don't really know if i'm at the good place for this subject, but I'm okay if someone could move the thread at the good place. /* Noobie:eek:ff */

I know I'm maybe late, after Iron man 3 and Avenger 2 -AoU-, after this, the Mark42/43 isn't the most popular one (Maybe I'm wrong). But I often worked on this Mark, (I'm an illustrator, I don't make Cosplay, this is too difficult, guys you have all my congratulations for the marvellous work you've done).

So what I made when Iron Man 3 was on the big screen :

Example-PETIT.PNG

I was in love with this suit for many reasons, the proportions are perfect, this is a realistic armor (wearable, Robert Downey Jr got one in papercraft). The colors and the shapes are great, that was a new kind of armor, and I went totally crazy and design all this view. But now, with some backups I think I can do better.

And I think it could be helpfull (?) I'm trying to make the most detailled Mark 42/43 (be honest, only the colors changed) blueprint for the person who want to print it (3D) or for the cosplayer.

I don't know yet If I will color the armor but, that's not really the purpose. So that's what I've done this morning (Watch Out this is a High Reslution one, all my future blueprints will be like this 8000p):
View attachment BluePrint.PNG

EDIT : Some news; the comparison between the old version I made and the new
View attachment 04209yHqLIw08.PNG

I hope I was explicit, I'm gonna post some other POV-blueprint after finishing this one.

/* Sorry for my english, I'm not American or english */

Last edited:
I'm working on it, this is an update (8000p)
View attachment 15-05-15-1.PNG
Hope that will help some of you :)

EDIT: Watch out, I think some pieces doesn't have the good size, according to the other part. I will check all the different pieces one after one when this POV will be finish(ed?). If some of you will be interest by a Vectoriel File at the end tell me.

Attachments

• 15-05-15-0.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,180
Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back