Iron man Mark42/43 Blueprint

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by Armorer, May 2, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Armorer

Armorer New Member

Hello everyone,

Don't really know if i'm at the good place for this subject, but I'm okay if someone could move the thread at the good place. /* Noobie:eek:ff */

I know I'm maybe late, after Iron man 3 and Avenger 2 -AoU-, after this, the Mark42/43 isn't the most popular one (Maybe I'm wrong). But I often worked on this Mark, (I'm an illustrator, I don't make Cosplay, this is too difficult, guys you have all my congratulations for the marvellous work you've done).

So what I made when Iron Man 3 was on the big screen :

Example-PETIT.PNG

I was in love with this suit for many reasons, the proportions are perfect, this is a realistic armor (wearable, Robert Downey Jr got one in papercraft). The colors and the shapes are great, that was a new kind of armor, and I went totally crazy and design all this view. But now, with some backups I think I can do better.

And I think it could be helpfull (?) I'm trying to make the most detailled Mark 42/43 (be honest, only the colors changed) blueprint for the person who want to print it (3D) or for the cosplayer.

I don't know yet If I will color the armor but, that's not really the purpose. So that's what I've done this morning (Watch Out this is a High Reslution one, all my future blueprints will be like this 8000p):
    View attachment BluePrint.PNG

EDIT : Some news; the comparison between the old version I made and the new
    View attachment 04209yHqLIw08.PNG

I hope I was explicit, I'm gonna post some other POV-blueprint after finishing this one.

/* Sorry for my english, I'm not American or english */

Last edited: May 3, 2015
    Bright likes this.
  2. Armorer

Armorer New Member

I'm working on it, this is an update (8000p)
    View attachment 15-05-15-1.PNG
    Hope that will help some of you :)

EDIT: Watch out, I think some pieces doesn't have the good size, according to the other part. I will check all the different pieces one after one when this POV will be finish(ed?). If some of you will be interest by a Vectoriel File at the end tell me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  3. Armorer

Armorer New Member

Look what I found on the Facebook page of Robert Downey Junior :

HulkBusterBllueprintWIP.PNG

4. Hoplitespear

Hoplitespear Well-Known Member

Heh thats nice :p.

Loving your blueprint man. I made a mark 42. Could of used that back then :p. How's the progress on that?

5. Armorer

Armorer New Member

Hi Hopitespear, I rebuild the Arms, they weren't that good ^^ :
    View attachment 15-05-20-0.PNG
    Just for you ! :) (One day maybe I will made the HEV mark V from HL3 :p )